Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Manga Collection..Catching Up.

So I'm a big anime and manga fan.

In fact, I have a big manga collection full of great titles! I decided to take a little hiatus from manga for awhile and play video games. But now I'm getting back into manga and anime again. I counted my manga from my list and as of today I have over 350 volumes of manga...I know, wow!

Today I decided to make a commitment to reading some of the volumes again so I can recollect what has happened. I have some series where I have not read the entire series but have bought volumes for it.

I decided that I would re-read the series Bleach back to the beginning and to where I have left off, and continue to the latest volumes I haven't read yet. I am missing out on a great story and I need to catch up!

I have a friend who I lend my manga to; he has read all the current volumes I have of Bleach. I want to catch up to him so I can talk about it with him, and discuss the story as well.

You see, I've been out of school for awhile now..what I miss most about it really is when I would talk about anime and manga with my friends in school each day. I don't have much of a friends circle now but I want to get into anime and manga again like I used to, maybe even find more friends who are interested in it in the community or online (now that I don't go to school anymore)

Ok, so I have a lot of manga that I haven't read in my collection. I maybe have read like half or three quarters of my collection, if that.

My main focus right now is to tackle what I can each day for my manga collection and enjoy the stories I will be reading along the way.

There are many series I've been eager to learn the rest of the story but haven't finished yet, so I guess now that I have the time to read...I will try my best to conquer what I have for now!

I can't wait to discuss some of the stories with my current friends once I finish Bleach and other series.

OK, enough procastinating! Off I go to read manga!
Until next time...take care!

-Janica

No comments:

Post a Comment